聲如洪鐘樣子和藹可親的老闆帶著笑臉在你經過的時候都會叫你一下,他的店整間都是賣素食的,有印度人阿華炒粿條,椰漿飯,漢堡,釀豆腐,豬腸粉,雞飯,肉骨茶,爪哇麵,咖哩麵等等.拜六禮拜有時候會跟朋友一起來用早餐,也能夠在那裡體驗一下城市人的早餐氣氛.也許是顧客要求的關係,老闆也開始做起小菜來,有一次晚上他一直向我推薦他的小菜,由於一個人的關係,我還是沒有機會品嘗.藍兒的地點不難找,只是平日Jalan Pudu是塞車的路段,在經過同善醫院還有華人接生院後就在萬能大廈後面,從小巷可以看到,最好是能從Jalan Bukit Bintang再進入Jalan Tong Shin,那裡有些停車位. 店名:Kedai Kopi & Vegetarian Makanan Blue Boy, 藍兒素食店 地址:6001 Blue Boy Mansion, Jalan Tong Shin.
A newly opened vegetarian restaurant in Jaya One, Jalan University, Petaling Jaya. Its called Kechara Oasis and serves Chinese dinner meals.
The restaurant is located in Level B1 (inside carpark, opposite Overseas) and it shouldn't be hard to find it. The ambience of the restaurant is good and so are the interior designs.
This can be categorised as fine dining, so expect a slightly higher pricing for the dishes. However the food quality is good and its worth giving it a try. Do try their famous dishes - Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Petai Mince Meat Tauhu and Assam Fish. They also do a good job on simple stir fried vegetables.
1) A vege stall selling Nasi Campur from morning till night (9pm) at a corner shoplot(hao jie fang-with wi-fi) behind jusco
2) One stall selling mee from morning till afternoon in a corner shoplot(if not mistaken Ming Zhu) behind jusco
3) a shop behind jusco selling tong shui, mee and nasi. This shop seems closed already but can try.
** 1,2 & 3 are situated closely, so can be found easily
4)One vege shop selling mee and nasi campur from morning till evening(9pm) uphill infront of Petronas (accross the main road)
For those who stay in Seri Kembangan town:-
1) San Yuen Vege shop which selling mee, nasi campur and variety foods from morning till afternoon only.Sunday close. Quite famous among people here. Located near Da Yang Shop near EON bank, and Petronas.
2) Behind San Yuen, the aunty who only selling mee and nasi campur at night. Cheap and delicious. The aunty very nice.
3) One in Seri Kembangan Pasar selling mee and nasi campur from morning till night. Easy to find if ask around coz inside the Pasar.
3) One in the Kampung Seri Kembangan. Hard to describe the location. Its in housing area, double storey kampung house, selling mee and nasi campur from morning till night.
4) One more near San Yuen. Never been there. Will get you more infor in future.
5) One mee stall near Pasar. Onli sell mee in morning. Its a corner shoplot. Located in front of Public Bank (famous branch for broken into Safe Deposit Box Room)
Further up, out from Seri Kembangan Town, after the fly over across KL-Seremban and Sg Besi Highway, after the fly over traffic light, South City Plaza Area:-
1) Food Court in South City Plaza, near shoplots selling chinese old antique, selling nasi cmapur from morning till afternoon
2) Vege stall selling vege-Rojak only at a corner lot infront of Parkson entrance of South City Plaza. Night Only
3) Behind the vege stall selling rojak, one vege restaurant in front of a DVD shop.
4) Chun Yang Vege Restaurant. Air cont, nearby Seri Kembangan Comunity centre.